Skip To Main Content

Work Permits

CWHS students who are entering employment will need a work permit for their employer. To obtain a work permit, students will need to:

  • Print the application.
  • Complete Part 1, including the required parent signature.
  • Have your employer complete Part 2, including the required manager signature.
  • You must have a current physical form completed by a physician. The physical form must be completed within the last year. If a current athletic physical is on file, we can use that form.
  • After completing steps 1-4, email Mrs. Hummel to come into the building to complete the process.